Sunday, February 15, 2009

Seminar on Windows Azure & Live Session

On the 27th of January 2009, I got a call, ‘the number is unknown to me’, I received it & then my excitement reached to top when I realized that the call was from MIC (Microsoft Innovation Centre), they selected me to attend their seminar, which was scheduled on 28th January 2009.

I attended the seminar, it was a very good experience for me. The seminar is based on 'Open Discssuion on Windows Azure'. The Speaker Mr. Zia Khan, senior MVP (Microsoft Valuable Professional) had a very excellent knowledge on these topics. He also motivated students to learn Silver Light by their self. He had a marvelous knowledge of 'Cloud Computing' (or I can say He is a fan of Cloud Computing).
In this seminar there were only 3 students which include Me(Mohammad Ali Zia), Namrah Arif & Hana Arooj who represented NED all of them are from CIS.

Refreshments & goodies were also there for us.
We all got one Windows Mobile 6 CD. But I take 2 :D!

1 comment: