Friday, February 6, 2009

COMMECS / CIBES

CIBES -> Commecs Institute of Business & Emerging Sciences

The unforgettable days of my life …, I really enjoyed these two years of my life, I can confidently say now Commecs made me, how to interact with others etc … I learned a lot here from my friends, teachers, fellows etc!

umm...am bit farigh these days so sharing my memories with my friends & upcoming CIBEANS...

Here is what is going to happen (happens wid all the normal ones)
'Commecs' - you will start pronouncing it as 'kaamics' by the end of the 14th August function..
You people will get bored of listening to the same speech by the 'panawala' oops I mean the Principal… those 9 positions by Commecs some more than decade ago and the ever maintained discipline…
At the very first day most of you will be having second thoughts about joining ‘Commecs’. I say most of you because to the 'nerds' it doesn't really matter.
Sohail Farooqi aka 'Papa' sabka band bajayega.
You will get familiar with the name Miss Sadia (with all due respect :P)
Cafeteria ka lunch sirf is waja sai khao kyun k iske paisay bhar chuke hogaye
Aur jis din 'haleem' dekho gai usdin saari tameez bhool jao.
Kuch larkon main aik shoq paida hoga… woh hoga drink bottles & tea cups torne ka shoqq…kyun? because there is nothing better do at commecs…lolz

Passout 2nd year kee tafreeh kii daastanain sunno gai =P..woh firecrackers, stink bombs, naarey, suttay, graffiti on the walls and last but not the lease the lota dhulai :D.
Somehow everyone will realise that they are in central jail...but central jail main kaun jata hai? Criminals ryte? So here goes your answer: ACT LIKE CRIMINALS =P

You will enjoy the hourlies and the breaks b/w the exams.
Communication k paper k lye koi nai parhega ...
IT k period main sab 'orkut' kholne ki koshish karain gai =P
Sabko 'Gardening' and 'Social Work' committee join karne hogi... but after the first meeting you will think it was not such a good idea and when an event will come up subko wapis sai join karna hoga..
Sabko har sports k trials dainay hunge (I wonder ab ky hoga Commecs k sports ka as Mr. QMT has resigned :()
Urdu zeher lage gee unless Sir Muzzaffar/Sir Babbar teaches you *Sajjad Miyan zara dobara read karain :D*
Larke badboodaar bathroom main bunk karna seekhlain gai...=P

1 comment:

  1. I really miss those days... apna hee maza tha us ka :)

    ReplyDelete